How to add a SUSH HOMESCREEN WIDGET on iPhone? How to use it?
If you are an avid iPhone user and a fan of virtual pet apps, you might have come across the Sush app. Sush is a virtual pet app that lets users raise their pet, feed it, and attend to its needs. And if you are looking for an even more convenient way to keep track of your Sush, you can add a Sush home screen widget on your iPhone.
Here is a step-by-step guide on how to add a Sush home screen widget on iPhone, as explained in a video by Tech YouTuber, Pavel V.
First, you need to have iOS 14 or later on your iPhone. If you have an iPhone 7 or later, then you should be good to go.
- Launch the Sush app on your iPhone
- Raise your Sush with someone
- Tap and hold the screen and tap the “+” button
- Select the “Sush” widget from the list
- Tap “Add Widget” to add the Sush widget to your home screen
- You will see your Sush growing on the widget placed on your home screen.
Now, you can see how your Sush is growing and be constantly reminded if it’s growing well or needs attention. You can tap and hold on the widget to select a specific virtual pet.
Here are the steps you can follow in adding a specific pet:
- Tap and hold the widget on your home screen
- Select the specific virtual pet from the list shown
- That pet is added to the widget.
It’s that simple! If you have more than one Sush, you can add more than one widget to your home screen.
The Sush app also has some instructions on how to add their widget. Just go to their app and you will see the instruction available.
Adding a Sush home screen widget on your iPhone ensures that you are always updated about your pet’s growth and needs. It is a great way to keep yourself in check and have quick access to your virtual pet.
So, if you are a fan of virtual pets and want to keep track of your Sush wherever you go, add a Sush home screen widget to your iPhone today!No answer to your question? ASK IN FORUM. Subscribe on YouTube!