- Search for the accounts you want to block or report in Avatar Live Streaming app.
- Go to the account page.
- Tap on the three dots in the top right.
- Select either Block or Report.
- When you press Block, there will be a small notification that user is blocked.
How to unblock in Reality Avatar Live Streaming app?
- Go to your profile.
- Go to Settings.
- Open Block list - you will see all blocked users.
- Tap on Blocking and after that user will be unblocked.
okay so here's reality avatar live streaming app so to block or report someone you just need to search for the account for users for example just go here tap on three dots in top right and then you can just tap block and this is the way the user is blocked then if you go to your profile you can see block list and then you can just block or unblock so that's how you block or unblock users on reality avatar live streaming app hope that was helpfulNo answer to your question? ASK IN FORUM. Subscribe on YouTube!