If you are a Snapchat user and want to change the default car on Snapchat Map, you may have noticed that it is not possible to do it with the free version of Snapchat. However, there is a solution for this - you need to upgrade to Snapchat Plus.
To change the default car on Snapchat Map, follow these simple steps:
- First, open Snapchat and tap on your profile icon located in the top left corner of the screen.
- In the profile menu, you will see an option for Snapchat Plus. Tap on it to access the additional features available with the subscription.
- Once you are in the Snapchat Plus section, you will find the option to change your map appearance. Tap on it.
- From the map appearance settings, you will see the default red car that appears on the Snapchat map. If you don't like it and want to choose a different car, you are in luck.
- Snapchat Plus offers five different cars to choose from - Rocket, Burger, and more. Simply select the car that you prefer, and it will become your new default car on the Snapchat map.
It's important to note that changing the default car on Snapchat Map is only possible with a Snapchat Plus subscription. While this may be a bit annoying for users who prefer the free version of Snapchat, it is the only way to access this feature.
Snapchat Plus is a premium subscription service that unlocks additional features and customization options for Snapchat users. Along with the ability to change the default car on the map, subscribers also gain access to exclusive filters, augmented reality lenses, and more.
So, if you're keen on personalizing your Snapchat experience and want to stand out on the map, consider upgrading to Snapchat Plus. With its additional features and the ability to change your default car, you can make your Snapchat Map appearance uniquely yours.No answer to your question? ASK IN FORUM. Subscribe on YouTube!