Have you ever wondered how to change your profile picture in the CoverStar app? Well, look no further because we have a simple step-by-step guide to help you with it.
- Open the app and go to your profile page. This can usually be accessed by tapping on the bottom right corner of your screen.
- Once you're on your profile page, locate the icon on the top right corner of the screen and tap on it. This will open a drop-down menu with various options.
- In the drop-down menu, you'll find an option to "Edit Profile". Tap on this option to proceed to the next step.
- After tapping on "Edit Profile", you will be redirected to a new page where you can make changes to your profile information.
- To change your profile picture, look for the red text that says "Change Profile Photo". Tap on this text to initiate the picture-changing process.
- At this point, you have two choices: you can either take a new photo or choose one from your photo library. Select the option that suits you best.
- If you choose to take a new photo, the app will open your device's camera for you to capture a fresh picture. Follow the on-screen instructions to take the perfect shot.
- If you prefer to choose a photo from your library, the app will grant you access to your device's photo gallery. Browse through your library and select the photo you want to use as your new profile picture.
- After selecting the desired photo, the CoverStar app will automatically update your profile picture with the chosen image.
And voila! You have successfully changed your profile picture in the CoverStar app. It's a simple process that allows you to personalize your profile and make it truly yours.
So, go ahead and give it a try. Show off your best side or update your profile picture as frequently as you'd like. Enjoy using the CoverStar app and let your personality shine through your profile picture!No answer to your question? ASK IN FORUM. Subscribe on YouTube!