How to change username in Niantic Campfire app?
Have you ever found yourself needing to change your username on Niantic Campfire app? Whether it's due to a new branding strategy or just simply wanting a fresh start with a new username, changing it is easy and we'll show you how.
Follow these simple steps to change your username on Niantic Campfire:
- Tap on your profile in the bottom right corner of the screen.
- Next, tap on your icon in the top right corner of the screen.
- Tap on "Edit Profile" and then you'll see the option to change your Niantic ID, which is your Niantic username.
- Tap on the information icon next to the Niantic ID field to learn more about what it is and why it's important.
- Keep in mind that your Niantic ID is your primary unique identity across all of Niantic's games and experiences.
- You can only change your Niantic ID once, so make sure you choose a username you'll be happy with long-term.
- Altering the letter casing will not count towards this limit, but once you have made your final Niantic ID change you will not be able to alter the casing.
- Lastly, be sure to double-check your changes before saving them.
It's important to note that while some apps allow changing usernames frequently, Niantic Campfire only allows changing once. So, make sure you choose a username that represents you or your brand well, and one that you're happy with long-term.
And that's it! You're all set with your new Niantic username. We hope this short tutorial was helpful and informative.No answer to your question? ASK IN FORUM. Subscribe on YouTube!