How to create Shortcut Text Last Image?
Shortcuts is a popular app on iOS. With help of shortcuts you can automate a lot of apps and processes.
In this quick tutorial I will describe how to create a Shortcut – Text Last image.
This iPhone shortcut allows you to quickly text last photo from Photos app via iMessage. So, instead of going to iMessage, looking for a photo, selecting it – you can speed up the process a lot.
It can be super helpful, if you are repeating this action a lot of times.
- Go to Shortcuts app.
- Go to Gallery tab – search for “Text last image”.
- There are two actions: 1. Get the latest 1 photo, 2. Send last photo to Recipients.
- Tap Add Shortcut in the bottom.
- Tap on three dots in the top right. From here you can select to add app icon to the home screen.
- If you then tap on the app icon on your home screen, this Shortcut will open your latest photo in iMessage app.
What is Shortcuts app on iPhone or iPad?
Siri Shortcuts deliver a quick way to get things done with your apps with just a tap or by asking Siri. The Shortcuts app enables you to create personal shortcuts with multiple steps from your favorite apps. Start from hundreds of examples in the Gallery or drag and drop to create your own.
Shortcuts includes over 300 built-in actions and works with many of your favorite apps including Contacts, Calendar, Maps, Music, Photos, Camera, Reminders, Safari, Health as well as any app that supports Siri Shortcuts.
Use the Shortcuts app to:
* Get directions home, send your ETA and start listening to the news, just by asking Siri
* Add a home screen icon that calls a loved one
* Make animated GIFs
* Make PDFs from Safari or any app with a share sheet
* Get directions to the nearest coffee shop in one tap
* Tweet the song you're listening to
* Get all of the images on a web page
* Send a message including the last screenshot you took
* And so much more...
Shortcuts can be launched from the Today widget, from Search or by asking Siri. You can even add an app icon to your home screen for your favorite Shortcuts.
Shortcuts opens up incredible possibilities to automate things you do regularly on your iPhone and iPad.