If you've been using the Poe app to create bots and have decided it's time to delete one, you might be wondering how to go about it. Fortunately, the process is quite simple and can be done directly within the app. Here's a step-by-step guide on how to delete your bot in Poe app:
- Tap on the menu icon located in the top left corner of the app. This will open up the menu options for you to choose from.
- Look for and select the "Settings" option from the menu. This will take you to the settings page where you can make various changes to your app preferences.
- On the settings page, you'll be able to see a list of your bots. These are the bots that you have previously created. Locate the bot that you wish to delete from this list.
- Once you've identified the bot you want to delete, tap on its information. This will lead you to a page with more details about the bot.
- At the top right corner of the bot information page, you'll find an icon representing your user profile. Tap on this icon to access additional options related to the bot.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the options menu that appears, and you'll see the "Delete Bot" option. Tap on this to initiate the deletion process.
- A confirmation prompt may appear to ensure that you want to proceed with deleting the bot. If you're certain about your decision, confirm your choice to delete the bot.
- As an additional feature, through the settings page, you can also edit your bot's information, including updating the prompt, username, and other details. This gives you the flexibility to modify your bots as needed.
That's all there is to it! By following these steps, you'll be able to easily delete your bot in the Poe app. Keep in mind that once a bot is deleted, all the associated data and settings will be permanently removed, so be sure to make a backup if necessary.No answer to your question? ASK IN FORUM. Subscribe on YouTube!