So how do you follow people on Apple Music? It's actually quite simple. Just follow these steps:
- Go to your account: To get started, click on your account in the top right corner of the Apple Music interface.
- Enable contacts: Once you're in your account settings, I recommend enabling contacts on Apple Music. By doing this, Apple Music will periodically check the contacts on your devices to recommend new friends.
- Find new friends: After enabling contacts, go back to your profile by tapping on it again. At the bottom of your profile, you'll see an option to "Follow More Friends." Tap on this to proceed.
- See your contacts with Apple Music: By following the previous step, Apple Music will display your contacts who also have Apple Music. From your contact book on iPhone, you can easily see which of your friends are using the platform.
- Send invitations: From this list, you can send invitations to your friends to follow you on Apple Music. Simply tap on their name to send the invite. Alternatively, you can choose to follow them directly by tapping on the "Follow" button.
- Stay connected: Once you start following more people, you will see their activity in your profile tab. Additionally, their music recommendations and activity will also appear in the discovery section.
Unfortunately, it seems that you can only follow people from your contacts on Apple Music. There doesn't appear to be a way to search for users by their usernames. The search feature seems to only show results for top artists, albums, and songs.
So, if you're looking to expand your network on Apple Music, make sure to enable contacts and invite your friends who are already using the platform. Happy following!No answer to your question? ASK IN FORUM. Subscribe on YouTube!