How to install in-line Lockscreen widgets?
Are you looking for a way to add more widgets to your lock screen? Good news! You can now install in-line lock screen widgets. But the question is, how can you install them? Luckily, it's quite easy to do so.
Inline widgets are displayed above your clock, which means you will be able to see the day and date along with some suggestions, such as the number of messages you have in your Gmail inbox. The best thing about in-line widgets is that they won't take up too much space on your main lock screen, yet they provide valuable information that you need.
So, let's proceed with the steps on how to install these widgets on your device.
- First, go to your device's home screen and swipe to the right.
- You will then see a page that says 'Widgets' at the top. Tap on it.
- Next, scroll down until you see the 'In-line Lock Screen Widgets' section.
- From there, you can select the widgets that you want to add to your lock screen. You can choose from a variety of options such as scheduling, payments, reminders, or even your favorite stock ticker.
- If you don't see any widgets that you like in that section, you can download additional inline widgets from the theme pack or widgetable.
- Once you have selected the widget that you want to add, tap and hold it, and then drag it to the lock screen.
- You can then customize the widget by resizing it or moving it to a different location on the lock screen.
That's it! You've successfully installed an in-line lock screen widget. Repeat the above steps if you want to add more widgets.
In conclusion, having in-line lock screen widgets can be very helpful, especially if you're a busy person who wants to stay on top of things. With just a few taps, you'll be able to add valuable information that you need on your lock screen.No answer to your question? ASK IN FORUM. Subscribe on YouTube!