How to select Local dev server or staging in BlueSky app?
If you are a developer or just someone who's interested in testing applications, selecting the right server can be a crucial task. In BlueSky, you have the option to select between a local DOS server and a staging server.
Here are the steps to select a local DOS server in BlueSky:
- Log in to your account or sign up for an account in BlueSky.
- After logging in, select the "Account" tab.
- In the "Account" tab, select the option for "Local DOS Server."
- After selecting "Local DOS Server," you may encounter an error message that says "Unable to contact your service, please check your internet connection". This error message is expected, especially if you are testing the server for the first time.
Selecting the staging server is also an option in BlueSky. Here are the steps on how to select the staging server:
- Log in to your BlueSky account.
- Select the "Account" tab.
- In the "Account" tab, you will find an option to select "Staging."
- After selecting "Staging," you will be directed to the default BlueSky social.
It is worth noting that the Local DOS server may not be available for the general public and may just be for testing purposes. With the rise of decentralized social media, it is possible that you may be able to install BlueSky yourself in the future.
In conclusion, choosing between a local DOS server or a staging server in BlueSky is simple, and both serve different purposes. As a developer or someone who wants to test applications, it is important to select the appropriate server depending on your needs.No answer to your question? ASK IN FORUM. Subscribe on YouTube!