Snapchat is known for its ephemeral nature, allowing users to share fleeting moments with friends. However, there may be times when you have a snap or story that you want to keep extra private. That's where the "My Eyes Only" feature comes in.
To set up My Eyes Only Memories in Snapchat, follow these simple steps:
- Open Snapchat and swipe up from the camera screen to access Memories.
- Swipe left to the "My Eyes Only" tab, located on the very right.
- The content you move to My Eyes Only can only be seen after entering the passcode you create.
- To create a passcode, tap on the "Set Up" option.
- Alternatively, you can choose to use a passphrase or even log in with your Face ID, if available on your device.
- Once you've set up your passcode or passphrase, you can start moving snaps and stories to My Eyes Only.
- To move content, simply tap and hold on the snap or story you wish to protect, and then tap on the "Move" button.
- Select the "My Eyes Only" option to relocate the content to this secure space.
- Remember, only you can access the snaps and stories in My Eyes Only by entering your passcode or passphrase.
It's important to note that if you forget your passcode or passphrase, Snapchat cannot help you access or recover the snaps stored in My Eyes Only. Therefore, be sure to choose a passcode or passphrase that you can remember, but that is not easily guessed by others.
The My Eyes Only feature adds an extra layer of privacy and security to Snapchat, ensuring that certain content remains hidden from prying eyes. Whether it's personal photos or sensitive information, this feature allows you to have greater control over your digital privacy.
Overall, setting up My Eyes Only Memories in Snapchat is a straightforward process that provides peace of mind for users who want to keep their snaps and stories extra private. Give it a try and take control of your Snapchat memories today.No answer to your question? ASK IN FORUM. Subscribe on YouTube!