YouTube Shorts Error - Couldn’t Export video
If you are an avid user of YouTube Shorts, you may have encountered an error message that says "couldn't export video". This can be frustrating, especially if you have spent time creating a short video and are eager to share it with your audience. In this article, we'll take a closer look at what this error message means and how you can troubleshoot it.
What is the "couldn't export video" error in YouTube Shorts?
The "couldn't export video" error message typically appears when you try to upload a short video that is less than 60 seconds in length and in vertical format. It occurs when you tap the "next" button in the top right corner of the screen after selecting the video you want to upload. This error message can be caused by a number of factors, including slow internet connection, issues with your device's storage, or a bug in the YouTube app.
How to troubleshoot the "couldn't export video" error in YouTube Shorts?
If you encounter the "couldn't export video" error message in YouTube Shorts, there are a few things you can try to troubleshoot the issue:
- Check your internet connection: Slow internet connection or poor Wi-Fi signal can cause issues when uploading videos. Try moving to an area with a better Wi-Fi signal or switch to mobile data and see if it works.
- Clear the cache and data of the YouTube app: Sometimes, the issue may be caused by a bug in the YouTube app. Clearing the app's cache and data can help to resolve the issue. Go to your device's settings, select "Apps & notifications," find YouTube in the list of apps, and then tap "Storage & cache." From there, you can clear the cache and data of the YouTube app.
- Check your device's storage: If your device's storage is running low, it may be affecting the upload process. Try deleting some unnecessary files or apps to free up space and see if it helps.
- Restart your device: Sometimes, a simple restart can help to resolve the issue. Try restarting your device and see if it works.
- Try again later: If none of the above solutions work, try uploading the video again at a later time. It's possible that the issue is temporary and will be resolved on its own.
The "couldn't export video" error in YouTube Shorts can be frustrating, but there are several ways to troubleshoot the issue.
By checking your internet connection, clearing the cache and data of the YouTube app, checking your device's storage, restarting your device, or trying again later, you can resolve the issue and upload your short videos without any problems. If the issue persists, you can reach out to YouTube support for further assistance.No answer to your question? ASK IN FORUM. Subscribe on YouTube!