If you're a frequent user of the Facebook app, you may have noticed an annoying refresh sound that accompanies your scrolling. Fortunately, there's a simple fix for this issue. It seems that there is a bug in the app, and after a recent update, this strange noise started playing whenever you scroll within the app.
One of the easiest solutions is to simply turn on your phone's silent mode. This can be done by pressing the button located on the top left of your device, effectively muting all sounds. However, this may not be ideal if you still want to receive notifications or hear other sounds on your phone.
Instead, you can disable the in-app sounds within the Facebook app itself. Here's how:
- Open the Facebook app on your device.
- Tap on your profile picture located in the bottom right corner.
- Next, tap on "Settings & Privacy".
- From there, select "Settings".
- Scroll down and tap on "Media".
- Within the Media settings, you'll find an option to "Turn off in-app sounds". Toggle this option to disable the annoying refresh sound.
By following these steps, you can effectively silence all scrolling or refresh sounds within the Facebook app if they happen to bother you. Give it a try and see if it solves the issue for you. If it does, feel free to leave a comment below or give this article a like to let us know.No answer to your question? ASK IN FORUM. Subscribe on YouTube! YouTube - second channel YouTube - other channel