If you find the scrolling noise on Facebook to be annoying, worry not! There is a quick and simple fix for it. Here's what you need to do:
- Tap on your profile located in the bottom right corner of the Facebook app (Note: This fix is for iOS users).
- Navigate to "Settings and Privacy" and select "Settings" from the options.
- Look for the "Media" section and tap on it.
- Make sure to disable the toggle switch for the in-app sound. Once disabled, it will appear grayed out and off.
- By following these steps, you will successfully disable the scrolling sound on Facebook.
It's worth noting that if you put your iPhone in silent mode, it will also silence the scrolling sound. However, this action will mute all other apps as well. If you solely want to disable the annoying scrolling sound on Facebook, then this in-app setting is your best bet.
We hope this quick fix has been helpful to you. Feel free to like, subscribe, and share this video with others who might be facing the same issue. Let's spread the word and help everyone eradicate this annoying problem.No answer to your question? ASK IN FORUM. Subscribe on YouTube! YouTube - second channel YouTube - other channel