If you're using the Botim app and wondering how to add contacts, you're in the right place. Adding contacts in Botim is actually a pretty simple process, and we'll guide you through it step by step.
First off, open the app and head over to either the chats or calls tabs. Once there, locate the plus icon in the top right corner of the screen, and give it a tap.
Next, you can choose to either tap on the plus sign for a new chat, or to tap on new contacts. If you tap on new contacts, you will see fields for first and last names, as well as spaces to add phone numbers. Add all the necessary information and tap save. The new contact will then be stored in your Botim app.
If you've given Botim access to your device's contacts, then you'll find that your phone's contacts should also appear in the chats or contacts tab.
One further feature that's worth mentioning is the ability to create group chats. This is perfect for when you want to chat with a group of friends or colleagues all at once.
Follow these steps to add contacts in Botim, and you're all set to start chatting!
To recap the steps in a list form:
- Open the Botim app and go to the chats or calls tabs
- Tap on the plus icon in the top right corner of the screen
- Choose to tap on new contacts
- Add the necessary information for the new contact, then tap save
- Your new contact will be stored in Botim
- If Botim has access to your device's contacts, those will appear in chats or contacts tab
- You can also create group chats in Botim
In conclusion, adding contacts in Botim is very easy so if you need to add new contacts or start a group chat, just follow these simple steps and you'll be good to go!No answer to your question? ASK IN FORUM. Subscribe on YouTube!