How to add a Lock Screen widget for YouTube Music?
Are you a huge fan of YouTube Music? Did you know that there's a lock screen widget designed for the app? If you want to know how to add a lock screen widget for YouTube Music, read on.
Firstly, you need to make sure that you have iOS 14 or higher and the YouTube Music app installed on your device. If you've got that, you're ready to add the widget.
Here are the steps you can follow to add a lock screen widget for YouTube Music:
- Tap Customize your Wallpaper
- Tap Add Widgets
- Find the YouTube Music widget
- Add the YouTube Music widget
Once you've added the widget, you can choose from two different types of widgets:
- Start Widget - This widget allows you to access one of your playlists quickly. You can choose any playlist you want, name it, and set it as the start widget.
- Recently Played Playlist - This widget displays your recently played videos, albums, and playlists. It's an effortless way to get back to your favorite media items.
That's it! You now have a lock screen widget for YouTube Music on your device, making it super easy to access your favorite tracks and playlists.
In conclusion, if you're a regular YouTube Music user, adding a lock screen widget can be hugely beneficial. It saves you time and makes it easy to get to the music you want to listen to quickly. So, go ahead and follow the steps outlined above to add a lock screen widget for YouTube Music today!No answer to your question? ASK IN FORUM. Subscribe on YouTube!