Are you having trouble adding a payment method in the DIDI rider app? Don't worry, we have got you covered!
Here is a step-by-step guide for adding a payment method in DIDI rider app:
- Tap on the menu in the top left corner of the screen.
- Tap on "Payment" from the available options.
- Select "Add a payment method" from the screen that appears.
- Input your credit or debit card details and click on "Save."
- You are now good to go! You have successfully added a payment method in the DIDI rider app.
It is important to note that DIDI also accepts cash. You can use cash or taxi tickets as well to pay for DIDI rides. However, if you use a coupon, please ask the driver for the final fare.
It is essential to point out that you can only add a credit or debit card to the payment method. It's not possible to add any other forms of payment.
Finally, keep an eye out for some exciting discounts that DIDI offers. You never know when you might be able to save a few bucks!
In conclusion, adding a payment method in the DIDI rider app is a straightforward process that can be done in just a few clicks. You don't have to worry about not being able to use your preferred payment method. Just follow the steps mentioned above, and you are good to go!No answer to your question? ASK IN FORUM. Subscribe on YouTube!