To add auto library removal in the Stationhead app, follow these simple steps:
- Tap on the gear icon located in the top right corner of the app interface.
- In the menu that appears, select "Account" from the options.
- Within the account settings, you will find "Library Settings." Tap on this option.
- In the library settings section, look for "Auto Library Removal."
- By enabling this feature, the app will automatically remove your least played music to make room for new music that you add.
- It is important to note that the library in the Stationhead app is limited to a maximum of 2,500 tracks.
The process may vary slightly depending on the version of the app you are using, but generally, these steps should help you locate and enable auto library removal.
It is worth mentioning that some users have reported difficulty in finding this feature, suggesting that it might be currently hidden or under development. If you are unable to locate it, you can try pulling down on the screen to refresh the settings page and see if it becomes visible.
Auto library removal can be a useful tool for managing your music library, ensuring that you always have space for new tracks without cluttering your collection with songs you rarely listen to.
As with any app feature, it is possible that the developers are continuously working on improving it. So, if you don't see the auto library removal feature right away or encounter any difficulties, it might be worth checking for updates or reaching out to the app's support team for assistance.
Stay tuned for further updates on this feature and other developments in the Stationhead app.No answer to your question? ASK IN FORUM. Subscribe on YouTube!