To add the Lapse widget, you will need to have the Lapse app installed on your device. Once you have the app installed, follow these simple steps:
- Open the Lapse app on your device.
- Tap on "Edit Details" and then select "Account."
- Look for the "Lock Screen Shutter" option.
- Tap on "Set Up Lock Screen Widget."
- This will automatically redirect you to your device's home screen, where you can customize and add widgets.
- Search for "Lapse" in the widget list.
- You will find three types of image icons for the camera shutter.
- Select the desired icon and tap on it.
- Now, you have successfully added the Lapse widget to your lock screen.
- Tap "Done" in the top-right corner to save your changes.
The Lapse widget serves as a lock screen widget, which means that when you lock your phone and access the lock screen, you will see the Lapse widget icon. By tapping on this icon, you will be instantly directed to the Lapse app.
With the Lapse widget, you can easily access the app's features and functions without unlocking your phone. It provides a convenient way to capture moments quickly and effortlessly.
Note: Make sure you have the latest version of the Lapse app installed on your device to access all the available features and widgets.No answer to your question? ASK IN FORUM. Subscribe on YouTube!