How to Cancel Starlink Service in Mobile App?
If you're an existing Starlink subscriber and want to cancel your service using the mobile app, you'll be pleased to know that the process is relatively straightforward. In this article, we will guide you through the steps to cancel Starlink service through the app.
- Log into your Starlink account in the mobile app:
- Open the Starlink app on your mobile device.
- Enter your login credentials, including your username and password, to access your account.
- Navigate to the Starlink section:
- Within the app, locate the specific section dedicated to your Starlinks.
- Find the Starlink subscription that you wish to cancel service for.
- Click on "Manage":
- Next to the Starlink subscription you want to cancel, you will see a "Manage" option.
- Tap on "Manage" to proceed further.
- Select "Cancel Service":
- After clicking on "Manage," you will be presented with several options.
- Look for the "Cancel Service" button and select it.
- Service cancellation details:
- Starlink will inform you that your service will remain active until the date you have already paid for.
- The subscription will then be removed from future billing cycles.
- Important things to note:
- Keep in mind that by canceling your Starlink service, immediate reactivation may not be possible.
- The availability and capacity of the service in your area will affect reactivation options.
Additional features available through the Starlink app:
Apart from canceling your service, the Starlink app offers other useful features:
- Pause Service: If you want to temporarily suspend your Starlink service rather than cancel it entirely, the app allows you to do so. Within the "Manage" section, you can select "Pause Service."
- Support Center: The app provides access to the Starlink support center, where you can find more information and answers to frequently asked questions.
In conclusion, canceling your Starlink service via the mobile app can be done in a few simple steps. Just make sure to carefully follow the process outlined above, and be aware of the reactivation conditions based on service availability and capacity in your area.No answer to your question? ASK IN FORUM. Subscribe on YouTube!