If you're using the Lapse app and wondering how to change the privacy settings of your albums, we've got you covered. The Lapse app allows you to capture moments and create albums to store and share your memories. However, you may want to adjust the privacy settings of an album to control who can view it. Here's how you can do it:
- Open the Lapse app on your device.
- Navigate to the specific album for which you want to change the privacy settings.
- In the top left corner of the album, you will notice a label that says "Only me." This label indicates that the privacy of this album is currently set to private, visible only to you.
- To change the privacy settings, tap on the album and explore the options available.
- Within the options, you will find the ability to change the privacy of the entire month. By selecting this option, you can make the album private or public for the entire duration of that month.
- It's noteworthy that in the Lapse app, changing the privacy settings of an album affects the entire month, not just specific photos within it. This approach is slightly different from other apps that allow you to set the privacy of individual photos.
- If you wish to share a specific photo with others while keeping the rest of the album private, it seems that the Lapse app doesn't offer that feature at the moment. The privacy settings apply to the entire month, so this could be a limitation to consider.
In summary, the Lapse app provides a straightforward way to change the privacy settings of your albums, but keep in mind that it affects the entire month rather than individual photos. While this may seem a bit unusual compared to other apps, it is a unique approach that offers convenient privacy control over your memories. Happy album organizing and sharing!No answer to your question? ASK IN FORUM. Subscribe on YouTube!