How to change username and email in Opensea NFT marketplace?
- Go to your account.
- Click on Settings - gear icon in the top right.
- Log in with MetaMask wallet - via a Chrome extension.
- In General Settings page you can change your username, email, bio.
What is OpenSea?
A peer-to-peer marketplace for NFTs, rare digital items and crypto collectibles. Buy, sell, auction, and discover CryptoKitties, Decentraland, CryptoPunks, BoredApes and many other items.
OpenSea's mobile app is the easiest way to keep track of your NFT collection and discover new assets from the world’s first and largest digital marketplace for crypto collectibles and non-fungible tokens (NFTs).
With OpenSea's mobile app, you can:
• CONNECT TO YOUR PROFILE: View items you've previously collected by associating your profile with the app.
• DISCOVER NEW WORK: Discover new NFT releases from a variety of digital artists and creators, from established artists to indie creators building momentum towards their first sale.
• SAVE YOUR FAVORITES: Find something interesting? Favoriting an asset will save it to a tab of your profile page along with other favorited items
• SEARCH AND FILTER NFTS: Search and filter by category, name, collection, creator and other properties to find exactly what you're looking for.
• VIEW COLLECTION AND ITEM STATS: View the latest market activity around a collection or item to stay up-to-date on projects building traction and demand.
Other features include:
• A rankings page to track collections ranked by 24-hour, 7-day or all-time volume, along with other sorts
• Links to blog posts on OpenSea developments and the NFT ecosystem
• Resources for getting started with our platform
• Links to exclusive releases
Just recently OpenSea released a mobile app.
What is MetaMask?
An Ethereum Wallet in your BrowserMetaMask is an extension for accessing Ethereum enabled distributed applications, or "Dapps" in your browser!
In case you want to create a username in opensea, which is one of the largest nft marketplaces right now. so just go to your account and click on account settings then you will just need to sign in again with your metamask wallet and then you can just enter your username enter your email address and click save.No answer to your question? ASK IN FORUM. Subscribe on YouTube!