How to connect Spotify and create account in Airbuds widget app?
If you're a music lover, you must have heard of Spotify, and if you own a pair of Airbuds, you cannot miss out on the Airbuds widget app. This app is quite viral and shows your friends' listening activities. In this blog post, we will be discussing how to connect Spotify and create an account in Airbuds widget app.
Before you begin, ensure that you have downloaded and installed both the Spotify and Airbuds widget app on your mobile device. Once done, follow the steps below to connect your Spotify account to the Airbuds widget app.
- Open the Airbuds widget app and tap on the "Open" button to start the process.
- You will be prompted to create an account. Note that you can only create an account using your Spotify credentials.
- To connect Spotify, follow the instructions and ensure that you have your Spotify mobile app opened.
- Once you have followed the prompts, you will be logged in to the Airbuds widget app with your Spotify credentials.
- To add your friends and see what they are listening to, you will need to add your phone number.
And that's it! You now know how to connect Spotify and create an account in Airbuds widget app. Now you can enjoy listening to music with your Airbuds and keep track of what your friends are listening to.No answer to your question? ASK IN FORUM. Subscribe on YouTube!