How to create a VOICE LINK Voice.link in NGL app?
If you're a frequent user of the NGL app, you might have noticed a new feature called VOICE LINK Voice.link. This feature is a great way to add a personal touch to your links by recording a voice message that recipients can listen to. Here's how to create a VOICE LINK in the NGL app:
- Swipe up in the NGL app and look for the voice AI button.
- Tap on the button to open up the feature.
- Create or copy your desired link.
- Swipe up again and your link will instantly change to the new VOICE LINK.
- You'll see voice.ngl.link added to your link, but you can also add it as a subdomain before ngl.link.
- Copy the new link and share it with whomever you want, just like any other NGL link.
One thing to note is that if for some reason, the template does not load or appear, you will need to add all the links manually. Once you've shared the link, your friends can visit it and select a voice to listen to your personalized message.
In addition to this feature, there is also a 4L4L app that NGL users can explore. This app is a great way to find and share new content with friends.
Creating a VOICE LINK in the NGL app is easy and adds a personal touch that recipients will appreciate. Give it a try today and take advantage of this innovative new feature.No answer to your question? ASK IN FORUM. Subscribe on YouTube!