In the Me+ Daily Routine Planner app, deleting a task is a simple process. If you have selected certain tasks to be repeated, follow these steps to delete a task:
- Tap on the task you wish to delete. Be careful to select the correct one to avoid any accidental deletions.
- Instead of tapping on the checkmark, tap on the task itself. This will allow you to make changes to the task.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the screen.
- Tap on the "Delete" option. This will prompt the app to remove the task from your list.
- Additionally, you will be given the option to decide whether you want to keep statistics on this task or not.
- If you wish to keep statistics, tap "Yes" to retain the task's history.
- If you do not want to keep statistics, tap "No" to clear the task's history.
By following these steps, you will successfully delete a task in the Me+ Daily Routine Planner app. It's important to ensure that you want to permanently remove the task, as this action cannot be undone.No answer to your question? ASK IN FORUM. Subscribe on YouTube!