B-reel is a popular app that allows users to create and share short videos. One of its features is called BTS, which stands for Behind the Scenes. BTS allows users to record a short video clip right before they take their B-reel. However, there may be times when you don't want to use this feature. In this article, we will guide you on how to disable the BTS Video on BeReal.
To disable the BTS video feature on BeReal, follow these steps:
- Open the BeReal app on your mobile device.
- Navigate to the B-reel screen, where you can choose to record a new video.
- Just before you start recording your B-reel, you will notice a small BTS button on the screen.
- Tap on the BTS button to disable it.
- Once tapped, the BTS button should say "BTS off," indicating that the BTS video feature is disabled.
- Now, when you record your B-reel, it will no longer include any BTS video recording.
It's worth noting that this is a feature that is currently being rolled out, and might not be available to all users at the time of reading this article. If you don't see the BTS button or the "BTS off" message, it is likely because the update has not yet been released on your device.
Keep an eye out for any app updates, as the BTS video disabling feature is expected to be included in one of the upcoming updates. Once the update is available, you can follow the steps mentioned above to disable the BTS video feature.
In conclusion, disabling the BTS video on BeReal is a simple process that involves tapping on the BTS button just before recording your B-reel. By following these steps, you can ensure that your B-reel does not include any behind-the-scenes video footage. Stay tuned for the upcoming update, and check it out as soon as it is released.No answer to your question? ASK IN FORUM. Subscribe on YouTube! YouTube - second channel YouTube - other channel