How to Disable Personalized Spatial Audio for AirPods on iPhone?
AirPods have become a favored choice of wireless earbuds among Apple users all across the world. Their unique features, including the spatial audio, give you an exceptional sound experience. But, what if you don't want to use personalized spatial audio on your AirPods? If you're wondering how to make this happen, this post is for you.
Follow the steps below to disable personalized spatial audio on your iPhone:
- Open the 'Settings' app on your iPhone.
- Scroll down and tap on 'Accessibility.'
- From there, select 'Audio/Visual.'
- You will see the 'Spatial Audio' option. Tap on it.
- If 'Spatial Audio' is on, you will see an option called 'Stop Using Personalized Spatial Audio.' Tap on it.
- Once you've done this, you will disable personalized spatial audio on your AirPods.
That's it! The steps are simple and easy to follow.
Personalized spatial audio is a fantastic feature from Apple. It lets you hear immersive, spatial audio that adapts to the movements of your head, creating a more realistic and engaging audio experience.
However, not everyone is a fan of the feature. Maybe you prefer the regular audio, or you experience motion sickness from the spatial audio. Whatever the reason, it is good to know that you can easily disable it.
AirPods are a great investment, and the personalized spatial audio feature adds even more value to them. If you haven't experienced it yet, give it a try! And if you don't like it, no worries - now you know how to turn it off.No answer to your question? ASK IN FORUM. Subscribe on YouTube!