In the Dribbleup app, you have the option to edit your avatar and personalize it to your liking. Although you are not able to upload your own photo, you can choose from a variety of avatars available within the app. Here's a step-by-step guide on how to edit your avatar in the Dribbleup app:
- Launch the Dribbleup app on your device.
- Locate the option to edit your avatar within the app's interface.
- Tap on "edit avatar" to begin customizing your avatar.
- You will be presented with different options for your avatar. It can be a letter or one of the available pre-designed avatars.
- Unfortunately, you are not able to upload your own photo as your avatar in the app.
- Certain avatars may be locked and can only be unlocked at specific levels. In the beginning, you may have access to certain avatars, but as you progress, you can unlock additional options.
- Select the desired avatar that resonates with you or best represents your identity.
- Once you have made your selection, save the changes to set your new avatar.
- Have fun exploring and experimenting with different avatars to showcase your personality within the Dribbleup community.
While you may not have the ability to upload your own photo, the variety of available avatars and the option to unlock more as you progress in the app provide a fun and creative way to personalize your avatar. So go ahead, get creative, and make your mark in the Dribbleup app!No answer to your question? ASK IN FORUM. Subscribe on YouTube! YouTube - second channel YouTube - other channel