So, how can you install the Obimy homescreen widget on your iPhone? With the recent update on iOS, it is now possible to install iPhone homescreen widgets using the Obimy app. Follow these simple steps to get started:
- Tap and hold on your homescreen until the apps start jiggling.
- Tap the "+" icon at the top left corner of the screen to enter the widget gallery.
- In the search bar, type "Obimy" to locate the widget.
- Once you find the Obimy widget, tap on it to add it to your homescreen.
Now that you have the Obimy widget installed, here's what you can do:
- Quick access to change your mood: With the widget, you can easily change your mood and share it with others. Simply tap on the mood section and select your current mood. You can then share it with someone.
- Track your best friend's mood: The widget also allows you to track your best friend's mood. Add the widget to your homescreen and get quick access to send them a sense based on their mood.
- Track your crush's mood: Similarly, you can add the widget to track your crush's mood and send them a sense accordingly.
Please note that currently, the Obimy widget is only available in a small size for the homescreen. There are no bigger horizontal or larger screen widgets available at the moment. Additionally, lock screen widgets are not yet available for Obimy.
So, go ahead and install the Obimy widget on your iPhone's homescreen to add some fun and convenience to your daily interactions. Enjoy sharing your mood and connecting with your friends and crushes in a whole new way.No answer to your question? ASK IN FORUM. Subscribe on YouTube!