How to know which app is using your current location on iPhone right now?
Knowing which app is using your current location can be quite useful in terms of privacy and battery life. In this blog post, we will show you how to check which app on your iPhone is using your location in real time.
First, you need to locate the blue location arrow on your iPhone home screen. If you cannot see it, it may be hidden. Simply swipe down the notification center to reveal the arrow. You will also see the name of the app that is currently using your location.
If you tap on the blue arrow, you will be redirected to the app that is using your location. This is a good way to check whether or not you have enabled an app to use your location while you are using it. It may also help you remember which application you allowed to use your location.
If you cannot remember which app is using your location, here is what you need to do:
- Tap on the blue location arrow.
- You will be redirected to the app using your location.
- Go to the Settings app on your iPhone.
- Scroll down until you find the app that is using your location.
- Tap on the app to display its settings.
- Tap on "Location" to reveal more information.
- If you see "While Using the App," it means the app can only access your location while it is open. If you see "Always," it means the app can use your location even when it is in the background.
- To disable location for an app, simply tap the switch next to "Location."
You will notice that the blue location arrow disappears as soon as you disable location for the app. This means that the app is no longer using your location in real time.
That's it! Now you know how to check which app is using your current location on iPhone. Feel free to share this post with your friends and family so they can also take control of the apps using their location.No answer to your question? ASK IN FORUM. Subscribe on YouTube!