YouTube offers a useful feature that allows content creators to schedule the visibility of their videos. This means that they can determine when their videos transition from being accessible only to members to being available to the public. Whether you want to provide early access to your members or simply automate the process of making your videos public, this feature is worth exploring.
To schedule the visibility of your video on YouTube, follow these steps:
- Go to your YouTube Studio and select the video you want to schedule.
- Under the "Visibility" tab, click on the dropdown menu. Here, you will find the option to set the visibility from "Members only" to "Public".
- You can choose to make the video accessible to either all channel members or only channel members with a specific plan. This gives you the flexibility to tailor the visibility to different membership levels if you have that feature enabled.
- Next, select the specific point at which you want your video to transition from members only to public. For example, you can choose to make the video go public one day or one week after it is made available to members.
- Once you have set the desired visibility and timing, YouTube's scheduling feature takes care of the rest. Your video will automatically go public according to your specified schedule.
This scheduling feature is not limited to desktop usage only. You can also access it from your mobile device, making it convenient for content creators on the go.
By utilizing this feature, you can maximize engagement with your members by providing them with exclusive early access to your videos. At the same time, you can ensure that your content reaches a wider audience by automatically making it available to the public at a later time.
Overall, YouTube's ability to schedule the visibility of your videos is a valuable tool for content creators. Whether you choose to create a sense of exclusivity for your members or simply want to automate the process of making your videos public, this feature offers flexibility and convenience. Make the most of it to optimize your content strategy on YouTube.No answer to your question? ASK IN FORUM. Subscribe on YouTube! YouTube - second channel YouTube - other channel