In the Apple Music app, you have the ability to control who can follow your activity. To do this, follow these simple steps:
- Open the Apple Music app and navigate to your profile. You can find this in the top-right corner of the screen.
- Tap on your account to access your profile settings.
- Look for the "Add" button and tap on it.
- A menu will appear, giving you the option to choose who can follow your activity. You can select either "Everyone" or "People You Approve".
- Keep in mind that your photo, name, and username will be visible in Apple Music and search results, regardless of your privacy settings. However, your activity display list will only show up on your profile and in search results if you choose to make it visible.
- For example, if you select "Anyone" from the menu, anyone can follow your playlists and see your activity.
By adjusting these settings, you can customize your level of privacy on the Apple Music app. If you want to share your musical taste with the world, you can make your activity public. Alternatively, if you prefer a more private experience, you can choose to only allow approved followers. The choice is yours.
With Apple Music becoming an increasingly popular platform for sharing and discovering music, it's essential to know how to manage your privacy settings effectively. Taking control of who can follow your activity ensures that you have a seamless and secure experience while enjoying your favorite tunes.
Watch the video tutorial below for a visual guide on how to set who can follow your activity in the Apple Music app:
"In Apple Music, you can decide who can follow your activity. So, if you just go to your profile in the top-right, this is your account. Tap your profile, and then you can just tap 'Add It'. And then, from here, who can follow your activity? Everyone or people you approve. Your photo, name, and username will be visible in Apple Music and search results anyways, but this is like your display list, appearing on your profile and in search results. So, then you can just tap that anyone, for example, can follow your playlist. And that's basically it. So, then you kind of make your activity public on Apple Music."No answer to your question? ASK IN FORUM. Subscribe on YouTube!