How to SHARE TikTok on LinkedIn?
- Open TikTok video.
- Tap on Share arrow in the right sidebar.
- Then you will open Share to menu.
- If there is no LinkedIn in this menu, tap Other and find LinkedIn there - among your standard sharing menu.
- If there is no LinkedIn button there - you need to edit your standard sharing menu in iPhone settings.
- Finally, you will have a popup opened with a link to your TikTok video. You can share it on LinkeIn in two ways - as a post or send as a private message.
- If you sharing it as a post, it is possible to choose to share to Anyone, Anyone + Twitter (if this connection is setup) or just your LinkedIn connections.
- Tap Share.
TikTok is one of the fastest growing social media networks at the moment. It is very popular among Gen Z generation. While LinkedIn is a top social network for professionals. If you want to stand out in your LinkedIn feed, sharing a viral TikTok video can be a great idea - videos have a better engagement rate on LinkedIn.
Plus, on TikTok you can find a lot of videos about career advice, entrepreneurship, tips and tricks, how to-s - type of content, which can be very relevant for your LinkedIn audience.No answer to your question? ASK IN FORUM. Subscribe on YouTube!