So, you want to know how to upgrade to the Family Plan for Snapchat Plus? Well, upgrading to this plan is quite simple and can be done in just a few steps. Here's a step-by-step guide on how to do it:
- Go to your profile on Snapchat.
- Look for the Snapchat Plus banner card located at the top of your profile.
- Tap on the banner card to open it.
- Inside the banner card, you will see various subscription options. Choose the "Friends and Family Plan" subscription option.
- If you are already a subscriber to Snapchat Plus, you can upgrade to the Family Plan by selecting this option. But if you are not subscribed to Snapchat Plus yet, you can choose this option to subscribe to it for the first time.
- Follow the prompts to complete the subscription process.
- Once you have successfully subscribed to the Family Plan, you may be required to restart the Snapchat app for the Snapchat Plus features to appear.
As the account holder for the Family Plan, you have the privilege of adding up to two friends who are not yet Snapchat Plus subscribers to your plan. To manage this, simply follow these steps:
- Open the Snapchat Plus app.
- Look for the "Manage Subscription" option. This can usually be found within the Snapchat Plus settings or account menu.
- Tap on "Manage Subscription" to access the subscription management page.
- From there, you will be able to add or remove friends from your Family Plan.
The Family Plan for Snapchat Plus is an interesting feature that not only allows you to enjoy the benefits of Snapchat Plus, but also provides an opportunity to save money by sharing the plan with friends. So, if you are interested in exploring additional features and saving some cash, give the Family Plan a try!
Remember, these instructions are specific to Snapchat Plus and the Family Plan option. Make sure you have the latest version of Snapchat installed on your device to access these features. Happy snapping!No answer to your question? ASK IN FORUM. Subscribe on YouTube! YouTube - second channel YouTube - other channel