NGL BOT QUESTIONS EXAMPLES - Overview
Angel recently shared some examples of bot questions that have been circulating. These questions can be found in your inbox and are meant to spark conversation. Some of them are voice messages. Let's take a look at a few of these prompts:
- "We need to talk more."
- "Do you want to go out with anyone?"
- "Please don't leave me on open."
- "Who is the last person you texted?"
- "Who was the last person you kissed?"
It's important to note that if you come across a red button that appears to be jiggling, it means there is a real question waiting for you. On the other hand, if you receive a message from "Team Angel," it's not a real question, but rather a bot-generated prompt.
Some viewers have kindly shared their own list of bot questions. Here are a few examples:
- "Please don't leave me on open again."
- "Reply to me, my parents know you in a good way."
- "You need to be honest."
- "We should go watch a movie."
- "How tall are you?"
- "What is your biggest regret?"
- "Who is your best friend?"
- "People are saying you're single, is it true?"
- "Please get back to me if it's a friend."
- "What is your worst personality characteristic?"
- "Miss you."
- "Laughing with you is the best therapy."
This is just a glimpse of the types of questions users can expect from this bot. If you have any more suggestions or questions, feel free to leave them in the comments below.
(Note: The article title has been excluded from the content, as per the given instructions.)No answer to your question? ASK IN FORUM. Subscribe on YouTube!