Rainbow Six Siege Server Connection Error - what to do?
Recently, many users have been reporting a server connection error in Rainbow Six Siege. This issue has become quite common in the last few days and seems to be stemming from server problems at Ubisoft. However, there is a small possibility that the error could be caused by issues with your home internet connection.
If you encounter this server connection error, the first step is to be patient. Most of the time, it is an issue with Ubisoft's server, which means you should try again after a few hours or the next day. It is advisable to avoid peak times when a large number of users in the US are accessing the game during evenings. Instead, try playing in the early morning or late at night when server availability might be better.
However, if you want to take some proactive steps to resolve the issue, here are a few suggestions:
- Verify the integrity of the game files: Use tools like Steam or Uplay to verify the game's integrity and check for any corrupted files.
- Reset your network: Sometimes, issues with your firewall or antivirus can interfere with the game's connection. Resetting your network settings can help resolve these conflicts.
- Update your network drivers: Outdated or incompatible network drivers can also lead to connection issues. Make sure you have the latest drivers installed for your network adapter.
- Flash DNS and renew your IP: Clearing your DNS cache and renewing your IP address can help resolve any conflicts related to domain name resolution.
- Change DNS servers: For more advanced users, switching to a different DNS server can sometimes improve connection stability and reduce server connection errors.
While these suggestions might help, it's important to note that the primary cause of this error is usually on Ubisoft's side. Therefore, patience is key, and it's best to wait for the server issues to be resolved.
In conclusion, if you are experiencing a Rainbow Six Siege server connection error, it is likely due to server problems at Ubisoft. Waiting for a few hours or trying to play during off-peak times might alleviate the issue. However, if you want to take additional steps, you can verify game integrity, reset your network settings, update your network drivers, or try changing DNS servers. Remember to be mindful of your technical abilities and proceed accordingly.No answer to your question? ASK IN FORUM. Subscribe on YouTube! YouTube - second channel YouTube - other channel