If you've been using the Facebook app recently and have noticed a sudden chirping noise as you scroll through your feed, you're not alone. Many users have reported this new and somewhat annoying feature, causing them to wonder why Facebook has added this sound without any prior warning or explanation.
The good news is that you can easily disable this sound if it's bothering you. In a recent video transcript, a user provides a step-by-step guide on how to turn off the chirping noise on the Facebook app.
To disable the sound, follow these simple steps:
- Open the Facebook app on your mobile device.
- Tap on your profile icon, located in the bottom right corner of the screen.
- From there, tap on "Settings and Privacy".
- Scroll down a bit and tap on "Settings".
- Look for the "Media" section within the settings menu.
- Within the "Media" section, you'll find an option for "In-App Sounds".
- Tap on "In-App Sounds" and toggle the switch to turn it off.
Once you've completed these steps, the chirping noise should no longer be a nuisance while you're scrolling through your Facebook feed.
While it's still unclear why Facebook introduced this feature in the first place, it's commendable that they have provided a straightforward way to disable it. The ability to customize and personalize app settings is becoming increasingly important to users, and Facebook seems to be taking this into consideration.
So, if you're someone who prefers a silent browsing experience or simply finds the chirping noise distracting, follow the guide mentioned above to disable the in-app sound. By doing so, you can enjoy a more peaceful and uninterrupted scrolling session on Facebook.
We hope this article helps you out and provides a solution to the sudden chirping noise problem on the Facebook app. Happy scrolling!No answer to your question? ASK IN FORUM. Subscribe on YouTube! YouTube - second channel YouTube - other channel