How to block people on Parler app
- Go to any account you want to block.
- In the top right, tap on the arrow icon.
- Then you will see User Options menu. Tap on Block @user.
- That’s it. Now, this Parler user is blocked. You will see this notification under username in Parler.
How to unblock users in Parler app?
- Go to your profile in top right.
- On the left sidebar, go to Settings and Privacy.
- Tap on Privacy.
- In the bottom, tap on Blocked users. You will see a list of blocked users.
- Tap on the user you want to unblock, you will be redirected to the profile.
- Tap on the arrow in the top right. Access User Options menu.
- Tap Unblock @User. That’s it, Now, this Parler user is unblocked.
What is Parler app?
Parler app is a growing in popularity social media, alternative to major social media apps, like Twitter or Facebook.
It gained some popularity and traction, especially after Twitter removed some political posts.
So, Parler positions itself as giving more options to express your thoughts on political areas.
Parler has most of the features of standard social media apps:
- create an account
- post content
- follow users
- message users
- comment, repost, like, share…
It is also possible to get verified on Parler app.
Get Parler app: