How to create an account in RTRO app?
Creating an account in a new app can be exciting, but also overwhelming especially if you don't know where to start. In this article, we will be discussing how to create an account in the RTRO app with ease.
Firstly, download the RTRO app from either the Google Play Store or the App Store. After the successful download, open the app and follow these simple steps:
- Begin by creating a username. The app will automatically verify if the username is available. Choose an original and memorable username to make it easy for people to find and add you.
- Next, choose an avatar or select a profile picture. You can either take a picture or use one from your camera roll.
- Allow or disallow notifications. This setting will determine if you receive notifications from the app when there are updates.
- Read through and agree to the community guidelines. This ensures that you are aware of what content is acceptable for the app.
- After accepting the guidelines, create a "circle". A circle is a group based on your interests. For instance, you can create a circle for schoolmates, work colleagues, or family. You can then choose to invite people or add them later. You can see the option to choose a circle on the dashboard.
- Invite people to join your circle. You can invite people to your circle via the "invite people" option.
- After following these steps, you now have an account on the RTRO app. You can now start chatting with your friends, exploring the various channels in the app, and creating your own customized circle.
The app is incredibly minimalistic, but quite easy to navigate. You can view your account details by going to the account settings from the dashboard. You also have the option to create new circles and delete your account as well.
In conclusion, creating an account on the RTRO app is a breeze, and can be completed within a few clicks. We recommend you give it a try and explore the interesting features. Although the app still has a limited number of users, it's an excellent way to connect with friends, family, and colleagues.No answer to your question? ASK IN FORUM. Subscribe on YouTube!