How to create Shortcut Text Last Image?
Shortcuts is a popular app on iOS. With help of shortcuts you can automate a lot of apps and processes.
In this quick tutorial I will describe how to create a Shortcut – Text Last image.
This iPhone shortcut allows you to quickly text last photo from Photos app via iMessage. So, instead of going to iMessage, looking for a photo, selecting it – you can speed up the process a lot.
It can be super helpful, if you are repeating this action a lot of times.
- Go to Shortcuts app.
- Go to Gallery tab – search for “Text last image”.
- There are two actions: 1. Get the latest 1 photo, 2. Send last photo to Recipients.
- Tap Add Shortcut in the bottom.
- Tap on three dots in the top right. From here you can select to add app icon to the home screen.
- If you then tap on the app icon on your home screen, this Shortcut will open your latest photo in iMessage app.
No answer to your question? ASK IN FORUM. Subscribe on YouTube!