How to EDIT GO LIVE NOTIFICATION on Twitch?
Go Live notification on Twitch – guide
If you are a Twitch streamer, it is super important to set up your Go Live notifications correctly.
Twitch Go Live notification is a short message, which is sent to your subscribers when you start a stream.
How to setup Twitch Go Live notifications on mobile?
- Open Twitch mobile app.
- Tap on your profile in the top left.
- In your Twitch account tap on View Dashboard.
- In the bottom, you can change your Go Live Notification.
- Go Live Notification in Twitch is limited to 140 characters. You can only send one notification per stream.
- Add Title and Category of your Stream.
- Tap Save in the top right.
Hope it was helpful!